ADDICTIONS / ANGER ISSUES / ANXIETY / DEPRESSION / RELATIONSHIP ISSUES / STRESS / TRAUMA
Are you suffering a CRISIS in your life? Are you struggling to cope with an overwhelming problem?
Or do you need help adjusting to a change in your life. Do you feel stuck?
Counselling and hypnotherapy can help you develop greater insight into who you are and who you want to become.
By exploring your feelings, reflecting on your life, and making sense of your experiences to help you understand how these have shaped who you are today.
Once you know why you think, feel, and behave the way you do, you can decide if there are aspects of your life that you feel you can change for the better.
I can help you identify and try out new ways of being that can help you move in a more positive direction. We will consider the choices open to you and explore their consequences in a safe non-judgmental environment.
If I was to describe my approach to counselling, it would be that I do what “makes sense to me” and therefore I believe it will make sense to you.
Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
* Integrative Psychodynamic Therapeutic Counsellor - specialising in "Parts" psychology
* Transactional Analysis Practitioner
* Mindfulness / Meditation Practitioner
* CBT Practitioner
* Hypnotherapist (Suggestion, Analytical, Solution, Parts, Regression - younger self)
* Licensed Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) - trained by Richard Bandler (founder of NLP and mentor of Paul McKenna)
CPD's: Trauma, anxiety, stress, depression, addiction and anger management. Relationship issues.
+ Enhanced DRB checked
Previous experience school / college counsellor.